Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fantasy Football

I am mentally preparing myself for football season. Honestly, I do not enjoy football at all. I just don't get the fascination and never have, even during my high school days in Texas. I'm the obnoxious person who always makes jokes mocking the sport. I purposely confuse Brett Farve and Tony Romo. Afterall, they are the same. They both bring their own drama to the game.

But, my time is up. If I am going to wholeheartedly embrace fantasy sports as a woman, I have to play fantasy football. I was invited into a league and I will begrudgingly oblige. My days are numbered until I will be sleeping in front of the TV on a Sunday afternoon absorbing the game through osmosis. My Monday nights will change drastically as well. I think I will have an even larger "Case of the Mondays." Say a prayer for my peace of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment